Summer is always an eventful time to make memories with your friends and family! I was always lucky and thankful to go on many trips growing up like Canada, Williamsburg and multiple trips to Disney World. Now that I'm turning 21 in July, it's my turn to fully entertain myself! I have good vibes about this summer and I can't wait for it to offically begin for me!!
The lovely Lisa Ruocco shared her Summer 2013 Bucket List, so I decided to create my very own!
- travel with friends for the weekend to Wildwood
- go down the Leap of Faith in Atlantis
- get a small tattoo
- hold a baby sea turtle
- go on some form of a roadtrip
- try blooming tea
- take more pictures with film rather than digital
- Warped Tour
- Go to a drive-in movie theater
- get the job I really want, which I really have high hopes for *THUMBS UP*
- have a Gatsby party
- draw a huge chalk collage at the park
- visit the Statue Of Liberty (I've lived in NYC my whole life and never been there, CRAZY!)
- to say YES more
- get to know a certain someone, instead of waiting at the last moment!!!! (stupid ME!)
- take walks every Sunday morning and collect flowers to press
As well, more to come!!!
So much to do so little time to think of it all